I've been honest from the beginning of all this. At one point my honesty hurt my Grandmother and that's my only regret. I would never want to hurt her. Other than that, it's all been up front. So here's a little bit of harsh reality for me:
- God is gracious and gives me joy, moment by moment, on a daily basis.
- I'm incredibly sick of... well, being sick.
- I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love shown last week at the fundraiser.
- There are times where I'm not sure how much longer I can/will do chemo.
- If I could quit my job, I would.
Have I mentioned that I love my wife? I do. And I'd say, "I do," a million more times. She is too good for me.