Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ramblings & Mutterings

I've been, essentially, off of any pain medication since 9 o'clock last night. While laying in the hospital bed, with my foot elevated, the pain is minor with the exception of the incision spot which stings a little. Walking from the bed to the bathroom, however, is excruciating. I've kind of reached this weird wall with pain medications where nothing really seems to work that's not IV related. I guess I'll be having quite the discussion with the doctor this morning.

They, as of yesterday, were eager to send me home today. I'm not sure how I'll get around the house or in and out of the shower right now. This should prove to be interesting.

I'm watching KMTR right now, as I do most mornings. Sometimes it's hard. I really miss that job and working with an incredible staff who overlapped into family for me. I still see a couple people now and then. But I really miss being a part of the team.

Anywhoo... those are my ramblings this morning. Thought I'd try to catch you up on where I'm at. Maybe Monday I'll have something truly inspirational to say. For now I'm just suggesting everyone watch Conan and skip Leno, who seems to be taking the attitude of that spoiled brat when it comes to time-slots.

No comments: