Monday, August 10, 2009

MRI? Oh my. Oh my.

I have so much I want to say. Things I want to talk about. But pain can be distracting.

I have an MRI today. They're checking to see what level my cancer is at. Checking to see if we've reached the maximum that the cancer treatment can do. This time I'll be on pain-killers so the MRI should be a little less stressful.

The cellulitis in my leg seems to have cleared up for the most part. The leg pain I'm experiencing now is most likely a result of the "superficial" blood-clot in my leg. It aches like a broken bone.

Things are just so up in the air right now. I don't have any way to pay my co-pay at the doctors on Wednesday, Kristin's foot is hurt and we don't have money for a co-pay for her either. No money in the bank. Have to come up with an additional $107 be the end of the month to continue my life-insurance or Kristin loses everything.

I just feel lost. I know God has a plan but I kinda need life to be more simple right now.

No comments: