Thursday, April 12, 2007

an open letter

I've often heard it said that your needs cannot be met unless you make them known. With that thought in mind, I offer the following:

If you are aware of any open position locally which does not require standing and does pay at least nine dollars an hour (full-time), please pass the information along to me. I am constantly searching craigslist, eugenehelpwanted.com, eugenejobs.net, the Oregon Employment Department and the Office Team web site (of which I am a member) for open positions. So, if it's listed, I'm probably aware of it and either have applied or have a reason for not applying.

The bottom line is that I'm unemployed and my wife and I are trying to figure out how to pay rent next month. I had a temp job but it ended abruptly when the work dried up.

I suppose that in some way I feel like a failure admitting all this and desperately seeking help. But I have no other options right now.

Thanks for your time.

under His mercy,
aaron

Oh... and here's a Photoshop doctored wedding snap shot: