Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Donations are NOT tax deductible. How about a hug?

It's 7:26 am on Wednesday morning and I'm preparing to go back to bed. I was up most of the night. Some of it spent productively. Some of it spent staring at the wall and hoping to fall asleep.

Last night Kristin and I created a "group" page on Facebook to try and put my "Pre-Memorial Foundation" in one place where everyone, at least everyone who has Facebook, would be able to find it. Later in the evening, which is to say early this morning, I created a flier for the upcoming Papa's Pizza fund-raiser (which my loving wife pointed out this morning has a major typo... but I'll let you find it) on Wednesday, June 2nd.

The "group", in case you wanted to "join" and stay up to date a little more easily... maybe is available by clicking HERE.

The "event" page, again on Facebook, is available by clicking HERE.

You can download and print a flier, which is necessary to participate in the Papa's Pizza fund-raiser, by clicking HERE.

For those a little confused, the Aaron M. Jamison Pre-Memorial Foundation, is our tongue-in-cheek approach to trying to raise funds for medical & living expenses as well as potential "bucket-list" expenses. If I didn't approach most of this "tongue-in-cheek" I wouldn't be able to do any of it without crying. And, these days, we cry enough. More than enough.

Well, I have to be up by 11 am in order to be downtown (Springfield) by Noon for a meeting to help out with City of Springfield recruitment. It includes a "free" lunch... so I got that going for me you know?

No comments: