Monday, November 09, 2009

Thank you!

The show on Saturday was a great success. Thank you to those who came for your support. It was much more important to me that we fill the place than it was to get donations. Though the donations were very generous and overwhelming. But the best of all is that we were actually funny. It's been a while since we performed together and a few of us... ok, all of us but Tim, were a little afraid of what the final performance would be like. But we were funny and I believe the audience had a good time.

It was truly a blessing to be able to perform for such an appreciative audience!

While I don't want to discuss actual amounts, for those who are curious we were definitely able to pay some bills that have been outstanding and we hope to make it through to January.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

It was a great show! I'd never seen live improv.
Actually looked really fun. I've put the idea out there to my funny gal-pals that we should use some of those ideas for exercises at our get togethers.

Thanks again!
~Amy

Unknown said...

Congrats! Glad it went well :)

Arfëa said...

I laughed so hard you guys were great! I glad that the donations were good as well. Thank you for getting up on stage and being funny for us!

sarah said...

you were very funny!