Tuesday, July 03, 2007

up-beat

My wife is amazing. I've said it before. But since I know that I can never fully express how amazing she is, I will continue to tell the world. Her patience with me and my "issues" alone would qualify her for Sainthood, were she Catholic. (As a Protestant we believe that all who've accepted the grace of God are saints.)

I like our new church. The pastor is excellent with a preaching style that feels comfortable yet compelling. There seem to be a lot of people there for Kristin to connect with. I haven't felt that connection yet. But I always feel like I don't fit in. It's good to see her enjoying church again.

Still looking for solutions for my medications. Our income is "too high" to qualify for any kind of assistance and too low to cover the costs of the testing I need to get my prescription renewed. But I have faith that God has a plan.

We get to go to karaoke tonight because, heck, we don't have to be up early tomorrow.

My guitar has seen more use in the last week than it's seen in the last two months (last week not included).

No comments: