Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's coming soon...

Tonight I've been working on a project. Many, many, years ago... 2006 to be exact, I was part of a very special thing. ComedySportz. We had a wonderful group of very talented players here in Eugene. Next month, for one night only, we are having a ComedySportz Eugene reunion show. August 14th at Lane Community College. More to come.

For now I'm just working on publicity materials as I wait to talk with my oncologist about my MRI.

In the mean time, here's the Eugene version of the old ComedySportz mascot, Howie:

2 comments:

Jan said...

Looking forward to a night of riotous laughter. Great shirt design. Love the bright colors.

aaron jamison said...

I doubt this will make it to a t-shirt. Can't afford to have shirts printed again after buying all the last ones and ending up stuck with them.