Today she had an emergency appointment with her gynecologist who gave her medication for the pain, medication to help prevent future instances and told her the current ailment would have to "run it's course." Her doctor also said that, given the circumstances, she would suggest Kristin go to California. There's very little risk of anything getting worse. The most likely scenario is that Kristin will hurt for another week or so and then feel better.
So we're going. It's Kristin's decision really. I'd easily skip any trip if I felt her health was at risk. Have I mentioned lately how stubborn my wife is? Have I mentioned how much I love her?
So we'll leave again tomorrow. I'll drive most of the trip now. Kristin will be
The only part of the trip we'll really miss is San Francisco and Wicked. I'm really relieved to know Kristin's going to be ok.
If you're still interested in buying bracelets, they're available in the column on the right hand side.