Thursday, November 19, 2009

a day of color with ink and dye

I'm so thankful for so many things. It's been amazing how helpful and supportive so many people have been. Just today my Mother's hair stylist, Martina at Total Image Salon, offered to cut, bleach and dye my hair (again) for free. It looks great and is as bright a purple as I've had.

Later my friend Greg at Cry Baby Ink did his best to finish as much as possible of my arm tatt (the only obstacle being my pain threshold) before I start my new chemo regimen on Monday. He worked about four hours on me. It's hard to take pictures of a tattoo that wraps around your arm but here are Kristin's attempts:




I've been trying to think of a way to thank all the businesses who've helped in big and little ways. At this point I'll probably put them on an ad page on the back of the program for my funeral/wake/slumber-party. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Also, if you happy to be a business looking for an unusual way to get some publicity, I'm selling ad space on my urn. I know it sounds a little weird but I figure if I sell enough ads for $100 it pays for my cremation and takes another problem off of Kristin's shoulders. If you'd like to buy an ad please contact me at aaron@judasforgiven.com

It's past my bed time. Unfortunately I have some pain that won't allow me to sleep and the pills are really helping so much right now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: