Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lost Dogs and Christmas stuff...

It's 6am on Sunday morning and I'm feeling pretty darn holly jolly. Not that I can do much about it. I'll be at work until 2pm this afternoon. (Still hoping that the snow stays away long enough that I don't have to deal with it on our sat dishes at work.)

I've been a big fan of Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash every holiday season. But no more! 7-up has gone pomegranate! It's hard to find but the Diet 7-up Pomegranate is the best option! I love it.



It doth rocketh my world!

Tonight Kristin and I will go to see my favorite band in concert here in Eugene. The Lost Dogs. We purchased the tickets weeks ago. These guys, especially Terry Taylor and Mike Roe, have written some of the best worded lyrics in the business. I just hope, after the 12 hour shift, I can manage to fully enjoy the experience.



This update is fairly useless. I'm just trying to stay awake at work. Hope you all have a very happy Christmas!

2 comments:

Joseph Perry said...

Does he record as Terry Taylor now, or does he go by The Red Rooster?

aaron jamison said...

Very funny rubber man.