Sunday, August 03, 2008

Brief Bullet Points

It's been a while, both since I've slept well and since I've posted here.

First off - Hell Boy II is an excellent film. I, as a huge fan of the character, enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight. I'm not saying that everyone will. I'm just saying that I did.

Second - This diet thing hasn't started yet. Mostly due to financial constraints. (i.e. inability to purchase groceries)

Third - I have an incredible urge to work on new music. I'm just not sure there's anything there. I'm a little afraid that the well is dry. Hopefully I'll get the chance to find out one way or the other.

Fourth - I really miss some people and have had a chance to re-connect with a very few online recently. Unfortunately it has only wetted my appetite for their freinship and quenched nothing.

No comments: