Saturday, May 03, 2008

Swollen Colon

I've been pretty sick as of late. I have an infection in a pocket of my colon. Fun huh? I'm still on anti-biotics and hoping it will clear. If it doesn't, I'll be facing surgery. Major surgery. It involves a large incision up my abdomen and several weeks of bed-ridden recovery.

I've come to terms with it. I hope to avoid surgery. But if that's what God has in mind, then that's what I'll do. Right now I have insurance, so it makes it a little easier. Although, the bills are still going to be huge if surgery is required. They're already piling up from the two weeks I had in the hospital to start this thing off.

Anyway, I don't seem to have a lot of contact with a lot of people lately so I thought I'd post it here.

My motto for the year remains, "God has a plan. Whether I like it or not."

No comments: