Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where in the world is Carmen Sandieg.... Nevermind.

So... I'm unemployed... again. Need to find a job fast. It's not just about me anymore. I'm trying to focus on, and keep my faith in, God.

I have some shows coming up:

Sunday April 1st @ 7pm Annual Eugene Laugh Off
A stand-up comedy competition with proceeds going to Green Hill Humane Society. (I wonder if there's a Green Hill Inhuman Society?)
Actor's Cabaret in Eugene - Tickets are $15 - Doors Open at 6:30pm


Tuesday April 3rd @ 7:30pm Kitsch Alive! Prsents: Sprechen Sie Comedy?
Improv comedy for the whole family featuring members of Man Ray Stevens, Fifty Pound Puppy and PotPie Improv Theater! This is another fundraiser. This time for the German Exchange Program at South Eugene High School. Donations are accepted at the door.
South Eugene High School Little Theater


Friday & Saturday April 20th & 21st @ 11pm Kitsch Alive!
Friday nights show is classic short-form improv with Saturday's show being a "long-form" set. Members of Man Ray Stevens, Fifty Pound Puppy and other improvisors will, once again combine for both shows. The late night show may not be for the tender-eared... though your's truly will keep his stuff fresh and clean as a whistle.
Lord Leebrick Theatre (540 Charnelton Street in Eugene) - $5 at the door


I'm really pushing for most people who read this to check out the April 3rd show because it's family friendly and that's the kind of thing I like to be involved in:

Comedy Fund-Raiser April 3rd


(But, for the record, I actually may make some money if we sell enough seats to the shows on the 20th and 21st.)

No comments: