Thursday, September 14, 2006

I went into the interview really not wanting this particular job. To be honest, I still don't. But I just kept praying thoughout the drive that if God wanted me to have the job I'd get it and if He didn't... I wouldn't. I just needed it to be simple.

Ty, the man interviewing me, immdeiately said, "I have no question in my mind that you can do the job." It hasn't been officially offered to me yet, but it looks like I'll get it.

It's seasonal, Harry & David, but it's not on the phones. Don't want to give to much detail until I know for sure (just in case someone else out there inteveiwed and doesn't know they're not getting it). It'll start in a couple weeks and go to January, with about 60 hours a week.

Appearantly it's where God would have me right now. I'm thankful. Really I am.

No comments: